Our Other Services:
At iHubOnline, we offer various streaming services to suit our clientele’s needs.
So far, we pride ourselves to have been tasked to manage high profile events including the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Human Development Report 2020 Virtual Launch for Malawi, the launch of the Malawi 2063 Agenda, the Economics Association of Malawi AGM for 2020 and the EU-funded 2020 Electoral Laws Review Conference organised by the NICE Public Trust.
We cover all events and occasions including weddings, corporate events, meeting, funerals, parties and more. We can provide a complete solution for professionally presented webinars, connect to your social media accounts for engaging social live streams.
We handle multiple camera setups for capturing all the right details, from close-ups of panel discussions or presenters, to wide shots of the whole room to cut between them.
We are aware that each event is unique, and we will tailor a complete solution around your needs, giving you the best possible results for your live stream.
- Video streaming and recording your event using our multi-camera systems
- Video mixing and producing high quality live and on-demand video to help you reach your online audience
- Event filming and live streaming using reliable and scalable multi-camera setup and encoding systems
- We can work with your existing platform / channels or can offer custom built systems for all your production needs
- Virtual event management, facilitating rehearsals, virtual backstage (green room), multiple video call management to bring in remote speakers
- Output multiple streams to any platform
- We can recommend virtual event platforms or build an event microsite to showcase your event with interactive engagement tools
1. Panel Discussions
- 2-3 Camera Setup
- Professional Camera Crew
- Live Camera Mix
- Professional Presentation
- Broadcast quality Audio
- Recording of Stream
2. Private Events
- Weddings, funerals and other family occasions
- 1-3 Camera Setup
- Optional Relay Screens
- 4G Connection and Wifi
- Mics included
- Perfect for Social Platforms
- Recording of Stream
3. Professional Webinar
We help organisations deliver professional real-time presentations through:
- A one or two Camera Solution
- Integrate Presentations & Video
- Blend Live and Pre-recorded
- Enhance Presenter audio with lapel Mics
- Recording of Stream in HD
- Integrate with your chosen platform
5. Equipment Rental
Our laptop based software / hardware solution allows streaming from a HDMI and/or SDI camera source direct to the most popular streaming services.
A Wi-Fi or 4G connection is required. Simply connect the camera to the capture device, setup an account with your preffered service provider and hit the “stream” button and you can go live on Youtube, Facebook, Periscope or Zoom.
Our livestream kit may be priced to include any of the following:
- HD Cameras
- Video switchers
- Microphones & Audio Mixer
- Hardware / Software Encoders
- Mobile Virtual Set
We offer trainings to equip communication teams with the ability to deliver professional looking livestreaming and other digital solutions. The training is delivered with professional equipment, in varying real-life streaming situations.
This is designed to prepare the training participants for the actual obstacles associated with streaming and prepare to overcome them on the ground.
The participants are taught social broadcasting, tools to use, maximizing revenue generation and/or stakeholder engagement.
iHubOnline is always willing to explore prospects of collaborating with individuals, corporates and not for profit entities that require digital media management services.
In that regard, we provide insights and help execute the client’s content strategy leveraging on our expertise and competencies in live digital/social broadcasting and other such services.
For a quotation for multi camera or single camera services or equipment hire options or any other queries, please feel free to contact us.
WhatsApp +265 88 038 5 114